Sarah is truly an Allen, I can tell it is in her blood. She can't stop singing. Always, everyday, no matter where we are she is singing. It makes me laugh, and sometimes it is really cute...
that was so cute... You are my favorite person... I think that is seriously the most precious song ever... I looks like Max LOVES Sarah singing to him too... How adorable
ok, that is SOOO sweet!!! you are my favorite person!!! max loves it too! ya, i think she is YOUR daughter! i remember so many times you would just make up a song and jump on the bed singing some crazy words to some random song in your head... it makes me miss you! love you!!!
7 comments:
that was so cute... You are my favorite person... I think that is seriously the most precious song ever... I looks like Max LOVES Sarah singing to him too... How adorable
how sweet! Max looks like he just loves it when Sarah sings to him....but so would I if someone was singing that i was their favorite person
OHHHHH my GOODNESS! That has to be THE cutest! She has for sure got the Allen singing bee in her blood.
You are so lucky to have that on video! What a most precious moment.
Sarah is Allen through and through!
That is so stinkin sweet! It means so much more that she is making up the words she sings. How cute is that?
ok, that is SOOO sweet!!! you are my favorite person!!! max loves it too! ya, i think she is YOUR daughter! i remember so many times you would just make up a song and jump on the bed singing some crazy words to some random song in your head... it makes me miss you! love you!!!
Ummm ya.Definately allen.I like the bouncing too.
Post a Comment